M. D. Education
Terms & Conditions
What is included?
If you are ‘hosting’ the training event
You are required you to provide:
- Equipment, as required (projector, flipcharts, pens, paper)
M. D. Education will provide:
- Handouts - these can be sent to you electronically to print or we can print and bring them to the training event. An additional charge is made for the latter option.
Cancellation of training that you are ‘hosting’
If you wish to cancel a training event that you are hosting, please notify us in writing and in advance of the date. Our standard cancellation terms are set out below. We reserve the right to vary these in relation to individual bookings; we will inform you at the time of booking if different terms will apply.
1. If you cancel the event less than:
- 1 week prior to the event, you will be charged 100% original quote
- 2 weeks prior to the event, you will be charged 50% of the original quote
- 3-4 weeks prior to the event, will be charged an administration fee of £50
2. We often book travel and accommodation in advance, to get the best rates. If you cancel the event at short notice and we are unable to obtain a refund for these bookings you may be charged for the expenses, in addition to the charges set out in 1 above.
If you are able to re-book the training for an alternative date, we may waive or reduce the cancellation fee. This will be at our discretion.
The quote that we provide will be based on the number of delegates you indicate will be present. The number of delegates that attend an event can significantly change the nature of the training day. We, therefore, reserve the right to add a surcharge for delegates in excess of the agreed maximum number.